1. General provisions
- The controller, as his most important goal and condition for the performance of his activities, places respect for the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
2. Key terms used in politics
- Automatic processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking personal data - Suspend personal data processing (unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - A collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at http://health-portal.space; Personal Information System Data - the entirety of personal information contained in databases and the provision of their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Anonymization of personal data - actions that make it impossible to determine without using additional information whether personal data belongs to a specific user or another person of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any act (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed by automatic means of attestation or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification) ), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Controller - State body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, who organizes and (or) processes personal data and determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data being processed, actions (operations ) made with personal information;
- Personal Information - any information that directly or indirectly relates to a specific or specific user of the Website http://health-portal.space;
- User - any visitor to the site http://health-portal.space;
- Provision of personal information - actions designed to disclose personal information to a specific person or a certain circle of people;
- Personnel division data - all acts designed to disclose personal information to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to make known personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, publication in information and telecommunications networks or access to personal information information by any other means;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country under the jurisdiction of a foreign country, foreign natural or foreign legal persons;
- Destruction of personal data - all acts that cause personal data to be irreversibly destroyed by the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result destroyed by tangible media.
3. The contractor may process the following personal information of the user
- Surname, first name;
- Telephone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous visitor data (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above information is combined with the general concept of personal information in the text of the policy.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing personal data of the user is to clarify the details of the order.
- The operator is also entitled to send notifications to the user about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the label "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers.
- Anonymous user data collected through the use of online statistical services is used to collect information about user actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The user processes the personal information of the user only if the user completes and / or submits it independently through special forms on the website http://Health-portal.space. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator with this policy, the user shall.
6. Process for the collection, storage, transfer and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the controller is ensured by the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The controller shall ensure the security of personal data and take all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- In no case will the personal data of the user be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracy of personal data, the user may independently update it by sending a notification to the operator on the contractor's e-mail address @ gmai l.com health portal marked "Update of personal data."
- The processing time of personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his / her consent for the processing of personal data by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Contractor's email@example.com with the note "Withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data."
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before commencing the cross-border transfer of personal data, the controller must ensure that the foreign countries in whose territory the personal data are to be transferred provide reliable protection for the rights of individuals of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data Information in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a cross-border written consent of the data subject. soap has its own personal information and / or the execution of the order, with the customer who is the subject of the personal information.
8. Final Provisions
- The user can get any clarification on issues of interest to you regarding the processing of his personal information by contacting the controller via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The current version of the policy is freely available on the Internet at http://health-portal.space/politic_en.html.